Aluminum Oxide Nanowires A10 (10nm×150nm)
Catalog Number: NovaWire-AlO-10
Appearance: wet cake or dry white power
Novarials now supplies this product at kilogram scale for industry users, please contact us at email@example.com for price.
- High flux filtration layer and supporting layer for dense membrane formation, etc.
- Thin and strong high temperature protection layer.
- Additives for strong nanowire composites including polymer-based paints and coating, fiber
reinforced composites, polymer-based epoxies and adhesives, and engineered plastics, etc.
- Fibrous catalysts and catalysts supports.
- High capacity absorbents for water and wastewater treatment.
- Super-fine abrasives.
- Highly porous and strong engineered ceramics via 3D printing, etc.
- High performance inorganic binder.
- High performance cements.
- High safety battery separators.
A recent research has demonstrated that alumina nanowires can increase the cycle life of lithium ion battery. Reference: “In-situ surface modification to stabilize Ni-rich layered oxide cathode with functional electrolyte”, Journal of Power Source, 410-411(2019), 115-123.
- Suk Jin Kwon, Byung Mun Jung, Taehoon Kim, Jinho Byun, Jaekwang Lee, Sang Bok Lee, U
Hyeok Choi, "Influence of Al2O3 Nanowires on Ion Transport in Nanocomposite Solid Polymer
Electrolytes", Macromolecules, 2018, 5124, 10194.
Aluminum oxide nanofibers, aluminum oxide, alumina nanowires, alumina nanofibers, alumina, aluminium oxide nanowires, aluminium oxide nanofibers, aluminium oxide, boehmite nanowires, boehmite nanofibers, boehmite, aluminium oxyhydroxide nanowires, aluminium oxyhydroxide nanofibers, aluminium oxyhydroxide, aluminium hydroxide oxide nanowires, aluminium hydroxide oxide nanofibers, aluminium hydroxide oxide, gamma-AlOOH nanowires, gamma-AlOOH nanofibers, gamma-AlOOH, γ-AlOOH nanowires, γ-AlOOH nanofibers, γ-AlOOH