Catalog Number: NovaWire-CMAlO-4-RD
Appearance: well-dispersed, colorless, transparent suspension
Dispersion solvent: water, ETH
Concentration: 10mg/ml, 20mg/ml, or customized
Novarials is offering this product at ton scale for industry users. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Novarials coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires is ideal for membrane formation and coating fabrication. The coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires are well-dispersed, colorless, transparent aqueous nanowire suspensions, which eliminate the dispersion step of nanowires - a painful step for most customers. Novarials coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires can be used for making the following products and devices:
- High flux filtration layer (2~5nm pore size) and one-step supporting layer for dense membrane formation, etc.
- Thin and strong high temperature protection layer.
- Additives for strong nanowire composites including polymer-based paints and coating, fiber reinforced composites, polymer-based epoxies and adhesives, and engineered plastics, etc.
- Fibrous catalysts and catalysts supports.
- High capacity absorbents for water and wastewater treatment.
- Super-fine abrasives.
- Highly porous and strong engineered ceramics via 3D printing, etc.
- High performance inorganic binder.
- High performance cements.
- High safety battery separators.