Catalog Number: NovaWire-CMAlO-4-RD
Appearance: well-dispersed, colorless, transparent suspension
Dispersion solvent: water, ETH, etc
Concentration: 10mg/ml, 20mg/ml, or customized
Novarials is offering this product at ton scale for industry users. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Novarials coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires is ideal for membrane formation and coating fabrication. The coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires are well-dispersed, colorless, transparent aqueous nanowire suspensions, which eliminate the dispersion step of nanowires - a painful step for most customers. Novarials coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires can be used for making the following products and devices:
- High flux filtration layer (2~5nm pore size) and one-step supporting layer for dense membrane formation, etc.
- Thin and strong high temperature protection layer.
- Additives for strong nanowire composites including polymer-based paints and coating, fiber reinforced composites, polymer-based epoxies and adhesives, and engineered plastics, etc.
- Fibrous catalysts and catalysts supports.
- High capacity absorbents for water and wastewater treatment.
- Super-fine abrasives.
- Highly porous and strong engineered ceramics via 3D printing, etc.
- High performance inorganic binder.
- High performance cements.
- High safety battery separators.
Aluminum oxide nanofibers, aluminum oxide, alumina nanowires, alumina nanofibers, alumina, aluminium oxide nanowires, aluminium oxide nanofibers, aluminium oxide, boehmite nanowires, boehmite nanofibers, boehmite, aluminium oxyhydroxide nanowires, aluminium oxyhydroxide nanofibers, aluminium oxyhydroxide, aluminium hydroxide oxide nanowires, aluminium hydroxide oxide nanofibers, aluminium hydroxide oxide, gamma-AlOOH nanowires, gamma-AlOOH nanofibers, gamma-AlOOH, γ-AlOOH nanowires, γ-AlOOH nanofibers, γ-AlOOH