Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube (SWNT) Conductive Pastes W1 (in Water)
Catalog No.: NovaCP-SWNT-W1
Highly dispersed SWNTs in water with the following composition:
- 0.4% single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) with a diameter of ~1nm
- 0.6% CMC additives
- 99% water
Single-Walled Carbon Nanotube (SWNT) conductive pastes are specialized paste or ink formulations that contain single-walled carbon nanotubes as a key component. These pastes are designed specifically for applications where highly conductive and flexible materials are required. They offer a versatile solution for incorporating the unique properties of SWNTs into various devices.
- Energy Storage Devices: SWNT conductive pastes are used to make components for energy storage devices such as batteries and supercapacitors. They can be incorporated into battery electrodes to improve the conductivity and charge-discharge characteristics of the batteries. Specifically, they are incorporated into silicon-based anodes to alleviate the pulverization issue caused by silicon volume expansion, significantly improving the cycle life of silicon-based lithium-ion batteries. Additionally, SWNT conductive pastes are utilized to create supercapacitors, where the high surface area and electrical conductivity of SWNTs improve the performance of the energy storage devices.
- Printed Electronics: The use of SWNT conductive pastes fully leverages the exceptional electrical properties of single-walled carbon nanotubes, enabling the creation of advanced electronic devices with improved performance and flexibility. They are often employed in the fabrication of printed electronic devices, such as sensors, flexible circuits, and radio-frequency identification (RFID) tags.
- Transparent Conductive Films: SWNT conductive pastes can be formulated to maintain optical transparency. They can be applied to create transparent conductive films used in various display technologies, including touchscreens, OLED screens and LCD screens.
- Flexible Electronics: Due to the mechanical flexibility of SWNTs, SWNT conductive pastes are suitable for use in flexible and wearable electronic devices. They are used in the fabrication of wearable sensors for applications such as health monitoring and motion sensing, where the flexibility of SWNT-based electronics allows for comfortable integration into clothing and accessories. Additionally, SWNT conductive pastes play a crucial role in the development of flexible display technologies, enabling the creation of bendable and rollable screens.
- Solar Cells: SWNT conductive pastes can be used to create conductive layers in solar cells, where they contribute to efficient charge transport and collection, enhancing the overall performance of the solar cell.
- Biomedical Devices: Due to the high surface area, conductivity and biocompatible of SWNTs, SWNT conductive pastes are suitable for use in sensitive and selective biosensing applications. They are used in the construction of biosensors for detecting biological molecules and implantable electronics for monitoring and interfacing biological systems.
- Thermal Management: Due to the high thermal conductivity of SWNTs, SWNT conductive pastes are employed in the fabrication of thermal interface materials (TIMs) to enhance heat dissipation in electronic devices.
- Antistatic Coatings: Due to the high conductivity of SWNTs, SWNT conductive pastes can be applied as antistatic coatings on surfaces to prevent the buildup of static electricity, which is particularly important for industries where electrostatic discharge can damage sensitive electronic components.
Single-walled carbon nanotube conductive pastes, SWNT conductive pastes, single-walled carbon nanotubes, SWNTs, carbon nanotube conductive pastes, carbon nanotubes, CNT conductive pastes, CNTs, conductive pastes, conductive additives, electrode additives, single-walled carbon nanotube conductive paste, SWNT conductive paste, single-walled carbon nanotube, SWNT, carbon nanotube conductive paste, carbon nanotube, CNT, conductive paste, conductive additive, electrode additive