Copper Nanowires B2 (75nm×5µm)
Catalog Number: NovaWire-Cu-B2-IND
Length: ~ 5µm
Appearance: reddish-brown wet powder
- Building blocks for forming flexible and stable conductive networks as conductive films for flexible displays, touch screens, OLED, solar cells, touch sensors, E-paper, and smart windows etc.
- Additive for enhancing current flow in battery, fuel cell, and supercapacitors.
- Additive for forming 3D conductive networks for conductive polymers and ceramics for
- Additive for forming (flexible) 3D conductive network for EMI shielding gaskets.
- Additive for making conductive paints, coatings, and glues.
Copper nanofibers, copper, metallic nanowires, metallic nanofibers, conductive nanowires, conductive nanofibers