Catalog Number: NovaWire-CMAlO-4-RD
Appearance: well-dispersed, colorless, transparent suspension
Dispersion solvent: water, ETH, etc
Concentration: 10mg/ml, 20mg/ml, or customized
The product is prepared by hydrothermal growth, in which aluminum-containing precursor is treated in water at elevated temperature in a controlled environment. The as-prepared product from the hydrothermal process is gamma-AlOOH nanowires. Calcination at elevated temperature to convert to aluminum oxide nanowires also can be performed depending on customer’s need.
Novarials is offering this product at ton scale for industry users. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.
Novarials coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires is ideal for membrane formation and coating fabrication. The coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires are well-dispersed, colorless, transparent aqueous nanowire suspensions, which eliminate the dispersion step of nanowires - a painful step for most customers. Novarials coating and membrane grade aluminum oxide nanowires can be used for making the following products and devices:
- High flux filtration layer (2~5nm pore size) and one-step supporting layer for dense membrane formation, etc.
- Thin and strong high temperature protection layer.
- Additives for strong nanowire composites including polymer-based paints and coating, fiber reinforced composites, polymer-based epoxies and adhesives, and engineered plastics, etc.
- Fibrous catalysts and catalysts supports.
- High capacity absorbents for water and wastewater treatment.
- Super-fine abrasives.
- Highly porous and strong engineered ceramics via 3D printing, etc.
- High performance inorganic binder.
- High performance cements.
- High safety battery separators.
- Suk Jin Kwon, Byung Mun Jung, Taehoon Kim, Jinho Byun, Jaekwang Lee, Sang Bok Lee, U
Hyeok Choi, "Influence of Al2O3 Nanowires on Ion Transport in Nanocomposite Solid Polymer
Electrolytes", Macromolecules, 2018, 5124, 10194.
Aluminum oxide nanofibers, aluminum oxide, alumina nanowires, alumina nanofibers, alumina, aluminium oxide nanowires, aluminium oxide nanofibers, aluminium oxide, boehmite nanowires, boehmite nanofibers, boehmite, aluminium oxyhydroxide nanowires, aluminium oxyhydroxide nanofibers, aluminium oxyhydroxide, aluminium hydroxide oxide nanowires, aluminium hydroxide oxide nanofibers, aluminium hydroxide oxide, gamma-AlOOH nanowires, gamma-AlOOH nanofibers, gamma-AlOOH, γ-AlOOH nanowires, γ-AlOOH nanofibers, γ-AlOOH