Copper Nanowires A2 (100nm×10µm)
Catalog Number: NovaWire-Cu-A2-RD
Appearance: red suspension, dispersed
Dispersion solvent: water, ETH, IPA, or customized
Concentration: 5mg/ml, 10mg/ml, 20mg/ml, or customized
- Building blocks for forming flexible and stable conductive networks as conductive films for flexible displays, touch screens, OLED, solar cells, touch sensors, E-paper, and smart windows etc.
- Additive for enhancing current flow in battery, fuel cell, and supercapacitors.
- Additive for forming 3D conductive networks for conductive polymers and ceramics for
- Additive for forming (flexible) 3D conductive network for EMI shielding gaskets.
- Additive for making conductive paints, coatings, and glues.